CA Final Accounting Standards Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for Nov.2019 Exam. Students Referencer on Accounting Standards (Old Syllabus & New Syllabus) By G.sekar & B Saravana Prasath. CCH Padhuka Students Referencer on Accounting Standards Old Syllabus and New Syllabus for CA Final By G Sekar & B Saravana Prasath Applicable for Nov, 2019 Exam. Purchase CA Final Book for Nov. 2019 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA Final Accounting Standards Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for Nov. 2019 Exam
CA Final Accounting Standards Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for Nov. 2019 Exam, This Book is useful for CA Final students old & New syllabus Appearing in Nov. 2019 Exam and onward.
Accounting Standards (AS) constitutes a vital key in understanding the Financial Statements of Entities. A proper understanding of generally accepted Accounting Principles will ensure better appreciation of the information presented in the Financial Statements.
Author: G Sekar
Edition: For Nov. 2019 Exams (Old Syllabus)
Highlights of this Book
- Full Syllabus in Q&A Format.
- Up to Latest Exam and RTP Covered – from Accounting, Auditing, SFM, & Law.
- Companies (AS) Rules & 180 EAC Opinions included.
- Around 1450 Concept Qns. & Illustrations covered.
- Fast Track Referencer for Quick Revision of Topics.
- Effective Leaning Tool for Accounting Standards at Professional Level
Accounting Standards (AS) constitute a vital key in understanding the Financial Statements of Entities, A proper understanding of generally accepted Accounting Principles will ensure better appreciation of the information presented in the Financial Statements
Applicability of Accounting Standards is to be considered at three levels
- NON Corporate Entities
- Companies covered by Companies (Accounting Standards) Rules, 2006, and
- Companies covered by Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015
This New Edition of “Students’ Referencer on Accounting Standards comes to your hands with the following highlights
- Q & A Format: All principles! procedures! techniques! concepts and ideas have been arranged neatly in an easy-to-read Q&A format, so that the student can correlate the Questions with the Answers, more easily in the examinations,
- Full Coverage: Questions on AS from Accounting, Auditing, Law and Financial Management papers have been covered fully till date, All RTP Q&A have also been classified and presented appropriately in the respective Chapters,
- Presentation: Accounting Concepts and Principles have been presented and explained with the help of charts and diagrams for better understanding and easy memory of the concepts,
- Illustrations: Every concept, principle and its application in a Standard has been explained with adequate Practical Questions and Illustrations to gain unqualified concept clarity,
- EAC Opinions: Relevant EAC Opinions have been included in varions Accounting Standards, Fast Track Referencer: A Fast Track ReferenceI’ has been added to facilitate quick revision of the Accounting Standards, and commit important principles and concepts to memory,
- Accounting Standards – Introduction & Applicability
- AS – 01 Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS – 02 Valuation of Inventories
- AS – 03 Cash Flow Statements
- AS – 04 Contingencies and Events occurring after the Balance Sheet Date
- AS – 05 Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items, Changes?in Accounting Policies
- AS – 07 Construction Contracts
- AS – 09 Revenue Recognition
- AS – 10 Property Plant and Equipment
- AS – 11 The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
- AS – 12 Accounting for Government Grants
- AS – 13 Accounting for Investments
- AS -14 Accounting for Amalgamations
- AS – 15 Employee Benefits
- AS – 16 Borrowing Costs
- AS – 17 Segment Reporting
- AS – 18 Related Party Disclosures
- 18 AS – 19 Leases
- AS – 20 Earnings Per Share
- AS – 21 Consolidated Financial Statements & Accounting for Investments?in Subsidiaries in Separate Financial Statements
- AS – 22 Accounting for Taxes on Income
- AS – 23 Accounting for Investments in Associates
- AS – 24 Discontinuing Operations
- AS – 25 Interim Financial Reporting
- AS – 26 Intangible Assets
- AS – 27 Financial Reporting of Interests in Joint Ventures
- AS – 28 Impairment of Assets
- AS – 29 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- Ind AS – 32, 107 & 109 Financial Instruments
- Comparison between Ind AS and Existing Notified AS