CA Final AMA Book by B Saravana Prasath for May 2019 Exam. This Book is useful for CA Final students old Syllabus Appearing in Nov, 2018 Exam and onward. A Ready Referencer On Advanced Management Accounting By CA G sekar. CCH Padhuka A Ready Referencer on Advanced Management Accounting for CA Final Old Syllabus By B Saravana Prasath Applicable for May 2019 Exam. Purchase CA Final Books for May 2019 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA Final AMA Book by B Saravana Prasath for May 2019
CA Final Advanced Management Accounting (AMA) Book by B Saravana Prasath for May 2019 Exam
This Revised Edition of “A Ready Referencer on Advanced Management Accounting” for Paper -5 CA Final Syllabus comes to you with the following special features and highlights
- Q & A Format: All principles/ procedures/ techniques/ concepts and ideas have been arranged neatly in an easy- ta-read Q & A format, so that the student can correlate the Questions with the Answers more easily in the examinations.
- Presentation: More Charts, Diagrams, Graphs and Practical Examples have been provided at appropriate places to clarify the concepts.
- Illustrations: About 600 Solved Illustrations have been incorporated along with detailed working notes and alternative solutions, wherever applicable.
- Coverage: Upto Latest Main Exam and RTP Questions are given, classified into appropriate Chapters.
- Fast Track Referencer – For quick revision of all the Chapters, and to remember important Formulae, Principles and Concepts.
- Chapter Overview: A Chapter Overview is given in the beginning of each Chapter, to provide a bird’s eye view of the topics discussed in the Chapter, and also for rapid revision, a day before the exams.
Author: B. Saravana Prasath
Publisher: Padhuka ccH
Edition: for May 2019 Exam (Old Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Concept Clarification through Charts & Graphs
- About 600+ Illustrations with Detailed Workings
- Past Main Exams and RTPs Questions included
- Fast Track Referencer of Formulae & Concepts
- Chapter Overview for Easy navigation of topics
1. Standard Costing & Variance Analysis
2. Marginal Costing, CVP Analysis & Decision – Making
3. Pricing Concepts and Decisions
4. Relevant Cost Analysis
5. Transfer Pricing
6. Costing of Service Sector
7. Budgetary Control
8. Activity Based Costing (ABC)
9. Target Costing and Reduction Aspects
10. Life Cycle Costing
11. Total quality Management (TQM)
12. Theory of Constraints (TOC)
13. JIT, MRP and Production Concepts
14. A. Value Chain Analysis (VCA) B. Performance Measurement
15. Uniform Costing and Inter – Firm Comparison
18. Linear Programming
19. Network Analysis
20. Learning Curve
About the Author
Shri. B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Article ship training under the tutorship of shri G Sekar FCA, Chennai during 1995-1998. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.
His acedemic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Inter Auditing Paper. His areas of specialisation include Accounting Standards, Accounting Systems, Cost Accounting, Management Decision Making, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Government Accounting and Systems Audit. He is the author of many books for CA Students.