CA Final Direct Tax Summary Book by T N Manoharan for May, Nov 2018 (Old and New Syllabus). Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation Summary (Old and New Syllabus ) By TN Manoharan & G.R. Hari. Snow White Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation Summary For CA Final Old and New Syllabus Both By T.N. Manoharan & G.R. Hari Applicable for May / Nov 2018 Exam. Purchase CA Final Book for May 2018 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA Final Direct Tax Summary Book by T N Manoharan for May, Nov 2018
CA Final Direct Tax (Direct Tax Laws & International Taxation Summary) Book by T N Manoharan, G R Hari for May 2018 Exam, Old and New Syllabus
- Summary of the entire CA Final syllabus covered for quick revision
- Amendments made by Finance Act, 2017 relevant for exams are given as separate chapter
- Important concepts of International Taxation, viz., BEPS, DTAA, Transfer pricing, Interpretation of treaties et, are dealt in a lucid manner for better understanding.
- Important exam-oriented Supreme Court and High Court case law are discussed in a separate chapter.
- Suggested answers for CA Final November 2017 Exam are incl
- Select illustrations are provided for better understanding of the concept
- Important & select questions of CA final exams are included in the respective chapters.
- Model Test Paper is appended to facilitate the testing and evaluation of presentation skills.
Author: TN Manoharan & G.R. Hari
Publisher: Snow White Publications Pvt. Ltd
Edition: For May / Nov 2018 Exam (Old and New Syllabus)
Direct Tax Law
- Basis of Charge
- Incomes which do not form part of Total Income
- Taxation of Trusts
- Computation of Total Income
- Income from House Properly
- Profits and Gains of Business or Profession
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
- Income of Other Persons, Included in Assessee’s Total Income
- Aggregation of Income and Set Off or Carry Forward of Loss
- Deductions to be made in Computing Total Income
- Rebates and Relief
- Heads of Income At a glance
- Income computation and disclosure standards
- Basic provisions applicable to companies
- Minhnlul1 alternate tax
- Tax on distributed profits by certain entities
- Special provisions relating to income of shipping Company
- Income Tax Authorities
- Procedure for Assessment
- Liability in special cases
- Special provision applicable to firms
- Special provisions relating to certain persons other than a company
- Deduction and Collection of Tax
- Advance Tax, Recovery and Refunds
- Settlement of Cases
- Appeals and Revisions
- Requirement as to mode of acceptance payment or Repayment in certain cases to Counteract evasion of tax
- Penalties Imposable
- Offences and Prosecution
- Tax Management & GAAR
- Taxation of Non Residents
- Transfer Pricing & other anti avoidance measures
- Advance Rulings
- Double Taxation Relief
- Equalisation Levy
- Overview of Model Tax Convention
- Application and Interpretation of Tax Treaties
- Base Erosion and Profit Shifting
- Procedural Law – Important Expressions
About The Author
T.N.Manoharan, a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), is a post graduate in commerce and a law graduate from Madras University. He is a rank holder in C.A. Intermediate Examination. He was a member of the Council of ICAI for 6 years since 2001 and held the position as its President during 2006-07. He was a visiting faculty on the subject of Taxation at SIRC of ICAI. He was also a visiting faculty of few professional and management institutions. The author has presented papers in seminars and conference organized by various forums in the country and in international forums in abroad.He has authored various books such as Real Estate Transactions Tax Implications” an ICAI Publication, Depreciation and Losses under I.T. and Company Law”, a Bombay Chartered Accountants Society Publication and “Immovable Property Transaction and Income-tax Implications”, an Andhra Pradesh Tax Bar Association Publication. He is also a co-author of the book on “Settlement Commission and Authority for Advance Rulings”. He has also authored the text book titled “Direct – Tax Laws for C.A.Final and other professional courses.Mr. Manoharan was a member of the International Accounting Education Standards Board of the International Federation of Accountants. He was the Chairman of the committee on Education and center of Excellence of South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA). Mr. Manoharan is Awarded “Padma Shri by the President of India.
Mr. G. R. Hari is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and a Commerce graduate from the University of Madras. He is a faculty in Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai for their Post Graduate course in Business Management Studies and corporate training programmes. He is in practice of the Chartered Accountancy profession for the past 12 years. He has presented papers in Educational Institutions and Professional forums on technical subjects.