CA Final Financial Reporting Book by B Saravana Prasath, G Sekar For May 2019 (New Syllabus). This Book is useful for CA Final students New Syllabus Appearing in May 2019 Exam and onward. Students Guide on Financial Reporting By CA G Sekar, CA B Saravana Prasath. CCH Padhuka Students Guide on Financial Reporting For CA Final New Syllabus by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath Applicable for May 2019 Exam. Purchase CA Final Book for May 2019 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA Final Financial Reporting Book by B Saravana Prasath, G Sekar For May 2019
CA Final Financial Reporting Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath For May 2019 Exam
The New Edition of Students‘ Guide on Financial. Reporting for CA Final Course, comes with a Refreshing style and presentation, with the following special features
- Complete Coverage of the CA Final Financial Reporting New Syllabus
- Effective Coverage of All IND AS Principles along with Numerical and Concept Illustrations
- Contents update on Schedule III with Practical Questions and Presentation Guidelines
- Coverage of Guidance Notes on Accounting Matters issued by the ICAI, as per Syllabus
- Use of Diagrams, Tables and Flowcharts for higher clarity of concepts
Author: G.Sekar and B.Saravana Prasath
Publisher: CCH Padhuka
Edition: For May 2019 Exam (New Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Complete Coverage of the CA Final Syllabus.
- Content Update on Schedule III with more Practical Questions.
- Effective Coverage of all ind AS Principles.
- Summary of Comparison with AS and Ind AS.
- Coverage of Guidance Notes issued by ICAI.
- Use of Diagrams, Tables and Flowcharts for concept clarity.
- Solved Illustrations to meet Professional Exams requirements.
- All Latest Exam and RTP Questions Covered.
- Effective Learning and Easy Revision
- 1. Financial Statements under Schedule 111
- 2. Ind AS Applicability and Framework
- 3. Ind AS – General; Financial Statement Matters
- 4. Ind AS – Assets; Liabilities – General Items
- 5. Ind AS Assets; Liabilities. – Special Items
- 6. Ind AS Income; Expense Items
- 7. Ind AS- Financial Statements …. Others
- 8. lnd AS- For Specific Areas; Items
- 9. Ind AS – Business Combinations
- 10. Consolidated Financial Statements
- 11. Ind AS – Financial Instruments
- 12. lnd AS-102: Share Based Payments
- 13. Developments in Accounting
- 14. Value Added Statement
- 15. Human Resource Accounting
- 16. Accounting for E Commerce Business
- 17. Accounting for Carbon Credits
- 18. Integrated Reporting
- 19. Notified Accounting Standards
- 20. A. Notified AS; Existing AS.. Principles Summary
- 21. AS 15 .. Employee Benefits
- 22. AS 25 ,-Interim Financial Reporting
- 23. AS 28 .. Impairment of Assets
- 24. Comparison between lnd AS & Notified AS
- 25. Guidance Note Oil Accounting Matters
About the Author
Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 – Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 – Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 – Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position.
His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts.