CA Final ISCA Handbook by G Sekar for Nov 2018 Exam Old Syllabus. This Book is useful for CA Final students Old Syllabus Appearing in Nov, 2018 Exam and onward. Students Handbook On Information Systems Control And Audit (ISCA) FOR CA FINAL(old Syllabus) By CA G sekar. CCH Padhuka Students Handbook on Information Systems Control and Audit Old Syllabus for Old Syllabus By Nirupama Sekar G , G. Sekar & B Saravana Prasath Applicable for Nov 2018 Exam. Purchase CA Final Handbook for Nov 2018 Exams, this Handbook is not available in pdf format.
CA Final ISCA Handbook by G Sekar for Nov 2018 Exam (Old Syllabus)
CA Final ISCA (Information Systems Control and Audit) Handbook by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam, Old Syllabus
The Authors are thankful to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for their permission to give references to questions from Past Examinations and Revision Test Papers. Many thanks to the Users of the Previous Editions of the Book, for their positive feedback, which reflects the benefits they have reaped from this Book, and also their keen interest to reciprocate with constructive suggestions.
The subject Information Systems Control and Audit prescribed for study at the CA Final Level bas been undergoing frequent updates and modifications due to the ever–dynamic Technology changes. Study and Preparation for this Subject involves a careful reading of the various concepts, understanding the essence of the subject matter, and remembering the Concepts points, from an examination viewpoint.
Author: G. sekar, B. saravana prasath
Publisher: Padhuka ccH
Edition: for Nov 2018 Exam (Old Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Updated as per latest edition Syllabus prescribed by ICAL
- Syllabus organized into Chapters for quick assimilation of concepts.
- Refreshing Point-by-Point by style.
- Use of more Diagrams, Tables and Charts to explain concepts.
- All relevant questions from Past Main Exams and RTP covered given at end of each Chapter as Questions for Revision,
- with Reference to Answers.
- Alpha Index for quick location of concepts.
- Special Section on Multi-Chapter Case Study appended at end, with Hints to Answers.
- Chapter Overview for easy navigation of each Chapter.
Fast Track Refercncer for Quick Revision of Topics
- Information Systems – Basic Concepts
- Information Systems Concepts
- Types of Information Systems
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 2A SDLC Part 1 – Preliminary Investigation & System Analysis
- SDLC Part 2 – Systems Design, Acquisition, implementation & Maintenance, and IT Dept Structure
- Governance, Risk Management, Compliance
- Information Systems Controls
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Information Systems Security
- ISA-Information Systems Audit
- Information Technology Act, 2000, and Other Regulatory Aspects
- Emerging Technologies
- Appendix 1 Case Studies and Illustrative Flowcharts
- Appendix 2 Key Terms and Concepts
About the Author
Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 – Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 – Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 – Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position.