Buy CA Final Law Book By Munish Bhandari For Nov 2019, Bestword Corporate And Allied Laws Detailed Edition Old Syllabus for CA Final By Munish Bhandari applicable for Nov 2019 Exams. This Book is useful for CA Final students old Syllabus Appearing in Nov 2019 Exam and onward. Purchase Online CA Final Law Book by Munish Bhandari in Cheapest Price. Buy CA Final Law Book for Nov 2019 Exams.
CA Final Law Book By Munish Bhandari For Nov 2019
Bestword Corporate Allied Laws Detailed Edition Munish Bhandari. This Book is useful for CA Final students old Syllabus Appearing in Nov 2019 Exam and onward.
Author : Munish Bhandari
Publisher : Bestword
Edition : 29th For Nov 2019 Exam
Syllabus : Old Syllabus
- Use of easy and lucid language, To- The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interestin
- Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant pl This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and understand it well.
- The detailed discussion and inter- linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarit
- Incorporates the newly inserted and notified provisions of the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017 as applicable for Nov 2019 Exams.
- Incorporates all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 201 3.
- The Book has been enlarged by including new topics and sections.
- A large number of Practical Problems asked in CA and CS Examinations have been added in many chapter
- Self-created examples and illustrations and advanced Practical Problems have been added in various chapters so as to explain the intricate provisions of law.
- The ‘Headings’, ‘Sub-headings’ , ‘Important Points’ and ‘Practical Problems’ have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revis
- The Book incorporates a ‘Ready Reckoner’ consisting of 22 Appendices containing useful and handy Table
- The Book contains more than 300 Theoretical Questions and 500 Practical Problems.
- Answers to Practical Problems asked in Past Exams have been given as per the law applicable for November, 201 8 Exam
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of ‘marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examination
- Includes ‘Guidelines for preparing for exams and writing the exams
- This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars
- This Book is updated for Nov 2019 Exams
About the Book
- This Book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (New Syllabus).
- Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting
- Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant place This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and understand it well.
- The detailed discussion and inter- linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity
- The ‘Headings’, ‘Sub-headings’, ‘Important Points’ and ‘Practical Problems’ have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading and revision
Preface to the Twenty Fourth Edition
Syllabus for CA (Final) Examination
Question Papers of Past 3 CA (Final) Examinations
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Valuers
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Authorised to Register under the Companies Act, 20 13
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- Registration Offices and Fees
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 20 13
- Producer Companies
- Secretarial Practice
- Declaration and Payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, and SEB I (ICDR) Regulations, 2009
- The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Sccuritisalion and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 20 16
- The Competition Act, 2002
- The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999
- The Insurance Act, 1938
- Interpretation of Statutes
About the author:-
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC)and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favourites’ among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years. The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The coverage in the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations. He explains the ‘why’ of the legal provisions, which helps the students to develop the logics and concepts rather than cramming.