CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for May 2019 Exam. This Book is useful for CA Inter New Syllabus students Appearing in May 2019 Exam and onward. Students Handbook On Advanced Accounting – (for CA IPCC) By CA G Sekar. CCH Padhuka’s Students Handbook on Advanced Accounting for CA IPCC (New Syllabus) By G Sekar and B Sarvana Prasath Applicable for May 2019 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Books for May 2019 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath
CA IPCC Advanced Accounting Book by G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for May 2019 Exam
The New Edition of the Book Padhuka’s Students’ Handbook on Advanced Accounting – CA Inter Group II comes to you with the following unique features –
- Updated as per Latest ICAI New Syllabus w.e.f. July 2017.
- All significant Revision Test Papers Questions and Concept Questions covered.
- Full Coverage of the New Syllabus prescribed including all applicable Accounting Standards.
- All Concepts explained in an easily understandable and effective manner.
- Model formats given wherever necessary to enhance the understanding of a particular Concept.
- Question and Answer Formats as an aid for Exam Oriented Preparation.
- Step-by-Step Solutions for Practical Problems, with Formats, Tables & Charts for better clarity.
- Complete Working Notes for all computations and steps, to guide the student in learning.
Though this book is specifically designed to meet the requirement for the CA Curriculum, Students of other Professional Courses and University Graduation Courses in Commerce I Finance I Accounting can also use this Book to assist in their preparation process. The Authors express their gratitude to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for granting Permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP). The Authors are thankful to the enthusiastic team of Professionals and Students, who have made significant contribution and valuable suggestions in bringing out this New Edition Book and its updates.
Author: G. Sekar
Edition: For May 2019 Exam (New Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- New Syllabus Full Coverage in student-friendly format.
- About 1000 Illustrations and Q&A included.
- Principles explained effectively for Concept Clarity.
- Step by-Step Solutions & Working Notes for Practical Qns.
- Formats, Tables and Charts for easy understanding.
- Treasure Trove of Professional Exam Questions.
Part A – Accounting
- Shares – Redemption & Buyback
- Accounting for Share-Based Payments
- Internal Reconstruction
- Accounting for Amalgamations
- Liquidation of Companies
- Accounting for Insurance Companies
- Accounting for Banking Companies
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Mutual Funds
- Valuation of Goodwill
- Consolidated Financial Statements
Part B – Accounting Standards
- AS – 7 Construction Contracts
- AS – 9 Revenue Recognition
- AS – 18 Related Party Disclosures
- AS – 19 Leases
- AS – 20 Earnings Per Share
- AS – 24 Discontinuing Operations
- AS – 26 Intangible Assets
- AS – 29 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- Guidance Notes
About the Author
G. Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 – Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 – Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 – Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position.
His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts.