CA IPCC Financial Management Book By G Sekar for Nov 2018 (New Syllabus). CA IPCC Financial Management and Economics for Finance Book By G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam. Students’ Guide on Financial Management and Economics for Finance for CA Inter New Syllabus By G Sekar and B Sarvana Prasath. Students’ Guide on Financial Management and Economics for Finance for CA Inter New Syllabus By G Sekar and B Sarvana Prasath. Purchase CA IPCC Book for Nov 2018 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC Financial Management Book By G Sekar for Nov 2018 (New Syllabus)
CA IPCC Financial Management and Economics for Finance Book By G Sekar, B Sarvana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam
This Edition of Students’ Guide on Financial Management and Economics for Finance for CA Inter New Syllabus comes to you as a complete guide in a handy book, with the following Key Features
- Easy Format and Structure: All principles I procedures I techniques I concepts and ideas have been arranged neatly in easy- to-read format, and numbered into Topics I Sub-Topics, so that the Student can understand the subject easily.
- Explanation and Presentation: The presentation in each Topic has been explained better, to help the Student remember the ideas I concepts I points more easily.
- Chapter Overview: The Chapter overview at the beginning of every Chapter will help the student to navigate through each Chapter-Topic-Sub-Topic, in an organized and phase manner.
- Solved Illustrations: Around 405+ Fully Solved Illustrations have been provided, with step-wise presentation, organized into separate headings, in order to cover every possible question type in each topic.
- Diagrams and Tables: Diagrams, Charts, Graphs and Comparative Analysis Tables have been Added to enable the Student to assimilate the subject better.
- Fast Track Referencer: Fast Track Formula Referencer has been given for quick revision of the various formulae and procedures in the Topics.
Author: G.Sekar and B.Saravana Prasath
Publisher: CCH Padhuka
Edition: 2nd Nov 2018 Exams (New Syllabus)
Part A: Financial Management
- Basics of Financial Management
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Risk & Leverage Analysis
- Cost of Capital & Capital Structure
- Sources of Finance
- Time Value of Money
- Capital Budgeting
- Risk and Uncertainty in Capital Budgeting
- Leasing Decisions
- Dividend Policy and Share Valuation
Part B: Economics for Finance
- National Income
- Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
- Money – Demand, Supply & Monetary Policy
- International Trade
About the Author
G. Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 – Jun. 2001).
His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts.