CA IPCC ITSM Book by G Sekar, Nirupama Sekar G, B Saravana Prasath for May 2019 Exam. This Book is useful for CA Inter students (New Syllabus) Appearing in May 2019 Exam and onward. Students’ Guide for Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management By For CA Inter New Syllabus By Nirupama Sekar, G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath. CCH Padhuka’s Students’ Guide for Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management By For CA Inter New Syllabus By Nirupama Sekar G Sekar ,B Saravana Prasath Applicable for May 2019 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Books for May 2019 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC ITSM Book by G Sekar, Nirupama Sekar G, B Saravana Prasath for May 2019
CA IPCC IT & SM Book by Nirupama Sekar G, G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for May 2019 Exam
Our sincere thanks to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for their Permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP).This First edition of “Students’ Guide for Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management” comes to your hands with the following unique features.
- Updated as ,Per New Syllabus prescribed by ICAl for CA Inter Examinations.
- Syllabus organized into Chapters for quick assimilation of concepts.
- Refreshing Point-by-Point by style.
- Use of more Diagrams, Tables and Charts to explain concepts.
- Chapter Overview for easy navigation of each Chapter.
- Fast Track Referencer for Quick Revision of Topics
Author: Nirupama Sekar G, G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath
Publisher: CCH Padhuka’s
Edition: For May 2019 Exams (New Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Latest Syllabus – Full Coverage in all Topics.
- Refreshing Point-by-Point Style Discussion.
- Detailed Coverage of Flowcharts & Decision Tables.
- Exam Oriented Presentation of Concepts.
- Quick Referencer for Important Terms & Abbreviations.
- Fast Track Referencer for Quick Revision.
- Chapter Overview to aid effective learning.
- Questions for Revision at the end of each Chapter.
- Single Tool for Concept Learning & Exam Preparations
Part A – Enterprise Information Systems
- Information Systems – Basics
- Information Systems’ Controls
- Information Systems – Audit
- E-Commerce & M-Commerce
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Process Automation
- Finance and Accounting Systems
- Core Banking System
- Information Technology Act, 2000
Part – B – Strategic Management
- Basics of Strategic Management
- Competitive Strategy – Analysis
- Strategic Management Process
- Strategies at Various Levels
- Organisation Structure and Strategic Leadership
About the Author
Nirupama Sekar is an Engineering Graduate in Electronics and Communication with excellent academic record and more than 23 years of practical experience in IT Systems Field. She also holds a Qualification in Computer Hardware handling, from Ministry of Industry, Directorate of Small Scale Service Institute. Qualified in various high level Software Programming Languages. She has provided Software Consultancy and Systems Development Consultancy to various Nationalized Banks, Government Departments, and Non-Government Organisations. She is experienced in Systems Audit, Design and Implementation, and Information Technology Consultancy. She is the Co-Author of the following Books for CA Students- 1. Students’ Handbook on Information Systems Control and Audit – CA Final. 2. Students’ Handbook on Information Technology and Strategic Management – CA IPCC She brings all her Professional Knowledge in the field and “keep-it-simple” approach in her Classes, and has been guiding the CA Students at the Inter and Final Level with her subject experience.
G. Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripa’s Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals. Member-Central Council of lCAI 2013-16&2016-19 Chairman -Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI-2014 Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations. He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured the First Rank in the Chartered Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured the Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing Paper.