CA IPCC ITSM Book by Nirupama Sekar, G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam. This Book is useful for CA Inter ( IPC ) students (old Syllabus) Appearing in November 2018 Exam and onward. ITSM Padhuka Handbook on Information Technology and Strategic Management By Nirupama Sekar, G Sekar, B.Saravana Prasath. CCH Padhuka Handbook on Information Technology and Strategic Management Old Syllabus for CA IPCC by Nirupama Sekar, G Sekar, B.Saravana Prasath Applicable for Nov 2018 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Books for Nov 2018 Exams, this Book is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC ITSM Book by Nirupama Sekar, G Sekar for Nov 2018
This Book is useful for CA Inter ( IPC ) students (old Syllabus) Appearing in November 2018 Exam and onward.. CA IPCC IT & SM Book by Nirupama Sekar, G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam
Many thanks to the Users of the Previous Editions of the Book, for their positive feedback, which ref1ects the benefits they have reaped from this Book, and also their keen interest to reciprocate with constructive suggestions we express our gratitude to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for granting permission to use questions from previous examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP).
This New Edition of “Students’ Handbook on Information ‘Technology and Strategic Management” comes to your hands with the following features
- Updated as per latest edition Syllabus prescribed by ICAI
- Syllabus organized into Chapters for quick assimilation of concepts.
- Refreshing Point-by·-Point by style.
- Use of more Diagrams, Tables and Charts to explain concepts.
- All relevant questions from Past Main Exams and HTP covered given at end of each Chapter as Questions for Revision,
- with Reference to Answers.
- Alpha Index for quick location of concepts.
- Chapter Overview for easy navigation of each Chapter.
- Fast Track Referencer for Quick Revision of Topics.
- Abbreviations and Glossary of Key Terms
Author: G.Nirupama Sekar,G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath
Publisher: Padhuka CCH
Edition: For Nov 2018 Exam (Old Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Latest Syllabus – Full Coverage in all Topics.
- Refreshing Point-by-Point Style Discussion.
- Detailed Coverage of Flowcharts & Decision Tables.
- Glossary / Alphabetical Index of Keywords.
- Quick Referencer for Important Terms & Abbreviations.
- Fast Track Referencer for Quick Revision.
- Chapter Overview to aid effective learning.
- Questions for Revision at the end of each Chapter.
- Single Tool for Concept Learning & Exam Preparations.
- Applicable for CA Exams – Old Syllabus.
A – Information Technology
- Information Systems – Basics
- Computing Technologies and Concepts
- Telecommunications and Networks
- Internet and E-Commerce
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Process Management
- BIS-Business Information Systems
- Business Process Automation
B – Strategic Management
- Business Environment
- Strategic Management Process
- Strategic Analysis
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation and Control
- Reaching Strategic Edge
About the Author
CA B. Saravana Prasath, is a graduate in commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Charted Accountants of India. He secured 4th rank in the Madras University in his graduation exams. He did his CA Internship training under the guidance of Shri G. Sekar Sir [FCA], Chennai during 1995 – 1998. He secure 1st rank in CA Final exam with 76% aggregate. He also secured 3rd rank in CA Inter exam and 10th rank in CA Foundation examination. His acedemic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Inter Auditing Paper. His areas of specialisation include Accounting Standards, Accounting Systems, Cost Accounting, Management Decision Making, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Government Accounting and Systems Audit. He is the author of many books for CA Students.