CA IPCC Law Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for Nov 2018 (Old Syllabus). This Book is useful for CA Inter (IPC) Old Syllabus Appearing in Nov 2018 Exam and onward. Law Ethics and Communication By G Sekar and B Sarvana Prasath. Padhuka A Referencer Law, Ethics And Communication for old Syllabus CA Inter. By G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath Applicable Nov 2018 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Books for Nov 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA IPCC Law Book by G Sekar for Nov 2018 Exams (old Syllabus)
This Book is useful for CA IPC Students old Syllabus for Nov 2018 Exam .. CA IPCC Law, Ethics and Communications Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for Nov 2018 Exam
This Revised Edition of “Law, Ethics and Communication – A Refereueer” comes to your hands with the Following unique features
- Complete Coverage of Syllabus: This Book exhaustively covers all relevant Commercial and Corporate Law, i.e. Contract Act, 1872, Negotiable Instruments Act, 188 1, Payment of Bonus Act, 1965, EPF Act, 1952, Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 and Companies Act, 2013, as per ICAI Syllabus Companies Act, 2013: Full Coverage of Companies Act 20 I 3 as per ICAI Syllabus is given in the Book, Along with relevant Rules, Practical Questions, illustrations and Theory Questions for Practice.
- Refreshing Format and Structure: All principles I procedures I techniques I concepts and ideas have been Arranged neatly in easy-to-read from, and numbered into Topics I Sub-Topics so that the Student can Understand the subject easily
Explanation and Improved Presentation: The presentation in each question has been revisited and Explained better, to help the student remember the ideas I concepts I points more easily.
- Questions for Revision: A detailed list of Past Exam Questions in each Topic I Point I Concept, with the Para reference for Answers, is appended at the end of every topic, so that the student can correlate the Question and answer, more easily in the examinations.
- True or False I Multiple Choice I Practical Questions: A list of True or False Questions, Multiple Choice Questions and Practical Questions with Hint Answers are appended in every Chapter, to confirm concept knowledge, and also to keep in need with the recent exam requirements.
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview at the beginning of every Chapter will help the student to navigate Through each Chapter-Topic-Sub-topic-Question in an organized and phased manner.
- Fast Track Referencer: Fast Track Reference has been incorporated for quick revision of the topics.
- Single Point Referencer: This Book will be a single point reference for Students’ requirements to lean the Subject effectively and perform well in his Exams.
Author: G.Sekar and B.Saravana Prasath
Publisher: CCH Padhuka
Edition: 13th For Nov 2018 Exam (old Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Complete Coverage of Full Syllabus as per Latest Law.
- Revised Format and Structure for ease of use.
- Detailed Explanation and Improved Presentation.
- Questions for Revision in every Chapter for Exam Guidance.
- True or False / Concept Questions for Knowledge Testing.
- Practical Questions with Hint Answers for Concept Knowledge.
- Chapter Overview for each Chapter for easy navigation.
- Fast Track Referencer for Quick Revision.
- Upto Latest Exam Q&A covered
About the Author
Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 – Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 – Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 – Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts.