CA IPCC Law, Ethics and Communications Book by Munish Bhandari for May 2018 Exam. Law, Ethics, & Communications ( Old Syllabus ) by Munish Bhandari. Bestword A Handbook on Law, Ethics & Communication for CA Intermediate (IPC) (Old Syllabus) By Munish Bhandari Applicable for May 2018 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Law Book by Munish Bhandari (Old Syllabus) for May 2018 Exam
CA IPCC Law Book by Munish Bhandari (Old Syllabus)
CA IPCC Law, Ethics and Communications Book by Munish Bhandari for May 2018 Exam
- Incorporating The Companies Act, 2013 and Other Laws as Applicable for May, 2018 Exams.
- In all the chapters of ‘Ethics and Communication’, simplified language and short sentences have been used and Keywords have been highlighted by making them ‘Bold Italics’.
Author: Munish Bhandari
Edition: 19th For May 2018 Exam (Old Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- The Companies Act, 2013 has been comprehensively covered including the provisions o/the Companies Act, 2013 along with Relevant Rules, Notifications and Circulars.
- Amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015 and Notifications issued by MCA on 5th June, 2015 (vide G.S.R. 463(E), 464(E), 465(E) and 466(E» have also been included in this Edition as these have been made applicable for May 2018 Exams.
- Also been included in this Edition as these are applicable for May 2018, Exams. ,
- Answers to the Practical Problems asked in the Past Exams have been given as per the provisions applicable for May 2018 Exams.
- Full coloured Photos have been used in all the 5 Chapters of ‘General Communication’. Keywords in these 5 Chapters have been highlighted by using the Red Colour. In all the Chapters of Business Ethics, Photographs have been included.
- In all the chapters of ‘Ethics and Communication ‘, simplified language and short sentences have been used and Keywords have been highlighted by making them ‘Bold Italics’.
- The simplified language used in this Book would make the study simple and interesting. The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would help the students in building strong conceptual clarity.
1. The Indian Contract Act, 1872
2. The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
3. The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
4. The Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
5. The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
6. Nature of a Company
7. Kinds of Companies
8. Incorporation of a Company
9. Memorandum and Articles
11. Allotment of shares
12. Shares and Share Capital
13. Transfer and Transmission of Shares
14. Membership in a Company
15. Borrowing Powers
18. Public Deposits
19. General Meetings
20. Company Law in a Computerised Enviornment
22. Introduction to Business Ethics
23. Corporate Governance
24. Corporate Social Responsibility
25. Environmental Ethics
26. Workplace Ethics
27. Ethics in Marketing and Consumer Protection
28. Ethics in Accounting and Finance
29. Communication in Business Environment
30. Basic Understanding of Legal Deeds and Documents
31. Essentials of Communication
32. Interpersonal Communication Skills
33. Group Dynamics
34. Communication Ethics
35. Corporate Culture, Change and Innovative Sprits