CA IPCC Law Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for May 2020 Exam. This Book is useful for CA Inter students New Syllabus Appearing in May 2020 Exam and onward. CA IPCC Law, Ethics and Communications Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for May 2019 Exam. Students’ Guide for Corporate and Other Law for CA- Inter (IPCC) New Syllabus By B Saravana Prasath G Sekar. CCH Padhuka’s Students’ Guide for Corporate and Other Law CA IPCC (New Syllabus) By G Sekar , B Saravana Prasath Applicable for May 2020 Exam. Purchase CA IPCC Books for May 2020 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CA Inter Law Book by G Sekar, B Saravana Prasath for May 2020 Exam
Students’ Guide for Corporate and Other Law for CA Inter (IPCC) By Ca B Saravana Prasath Ca G Sekar. his Book is useful for CA Inter students New Syllabus Appearing in May 2020 Exam and onward.
This Edition of “Students’ Guide on Corporate and Other Law” comes to your hands with the following Unique and special features –
- Complete Coverage of Syllabus: This Book exhaustively covers all relevant Commercial and Corporate Law, i.e. Contract Act, 1872, Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 , Companies Act, 2013, etc. as per ICAI New Syllabus w.e.f July 2017.
- Companies Act, 2013: Full Coverage of Companies Act 2013 as per ICAl Syllabus is given in the Book, Along with relevant Rules, Practical Questions, Illustrations and Theory Questions for Practice.
- Refreshing Format and Structure: All principles I procedures I techniques I concepts and ideas have been Arranged neatly in easy- to–read from, and numbered into Topics I Sub–Topics so that the Student can Understand the subject easily.
Explanation and Improved Presentation: The presentation in each question has been revisited and Explained better, to help the student remember the ideas I concepts I points more easily.
- Questions for Revision: A detailed list of Past Exam Questions in each Topic I Point I Concept, with the Para reference for Answers, is appended at the end of every topic, so that the student can correlate the Question and answer, more easily in the examinations.
- True or False I Multiple Choice I Practical Questions: A list of True or False Questions, Multiple Choice Questions and Practical Questions with Hint Answers are appended in every Chapter, to confirm concept Knowledge, and also to keep in need with the recent exam requirements.
- Chapter Overview: Chapter Overview at the beginning of every Chapter will help the student to navigate Through each Chapter- Topic- Sub–topic- Question in an organized and phased manner.
- Fast Track Referencer: Fast Track Reference has been incorporated for quick revision of the topics.
- Single Point Referencer: This Book will be a single point reference for Students’ requirements to learn the Subject effectively and perform well in his Exams.
- Our sincere thanks to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for their permission to give references To questions from Past Examinations and Revision Test Papers (RTP). Many thanks to the Users of the Previous Editions of the Book, for their positive feedback, which reflects the Benefits they have reaped from this Book, and also their keen interest to reciprocate with constructive Suggestions.
Author: G.Sekar and B.Saravana Prasath
Publisher: CCH Padhuka
Edition: May 2019 Exam (New Syllabus)
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Full Coverage as per New ICAI Syllabus.
- Complete Discussion of Acts and applicable Rules.
- Lucid Structure,for easy understanding and revision.
- Use of Tables and Flowcharts for easy memory. CA G. Sekar
- Chapter Overview for easy navigation.
- Additional Practical Questions with Answers for Conceptual Clarity
- Scenario Based Questions for Practice.
- Questions for Revision in each Chapter.
- Treasure Trove of Professional Exam Questions.
Part A: Corporate Law
Companies Act – Overview
Company – Basic Concepts
Incorporation of Company
Memorandum and Articles of Association
Shares – Issue and Allotment
Shares – Forfeiture, Surrender, Reduction & Buy-Back
Membership, Transfer of Shares, Registers & Returns
Company General Meetings
Debentures, Deposits and Charges
Miscellaneous Matters and Company Law in e-Environment
Dividends – Declaration and Payment
Accounts of Companies
Audit and Auditors
Part B: Other Law
The Indian Contract Act, 1872
The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
The General Clauses Act, 1897
Interpretation of Statutes
About the Author
Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar). He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 – Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 – Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 – Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position
His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts.