CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Law Book By Sangeet Keida For June 2018 Exam. Capital Market and Securities Law by Sangeet Keida. Pooja Law House CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Law Book By Sangeet Keida For June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Law Book By Sangeet Keida
CS Executive Capital Market and Securities Law Book By Sangeet Keida For June 2018 Exam
Author: Sangeet Kedia
Publisher: Pooja Law House
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
The unique features of the book are as follows
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides information in a well structured manner without compromising technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the law relating to all the aspects of capital market.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, rules, clarifications, etc. have been incorporated.
- It contains previous year examination questions, including June 2017 Examination, along with solutions.
- Even the last minute changes in law have been incorporated in this book.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of Syllabus prescribed by.lCSI.
- Book is highly recommended for students appearmg for CS Executive Examination.
- Genesis and Development of Regulatory Framework
- Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- Capital Market Instruments
- Capital Market Intermediaries
- Securities Contracts (Regulation Act, 1956)
- Stock exchange Mechanisms
- Listing Agreement
- Corporate Governance
- Money Market
- credit Rating
- Collective Investment Vehicles
- Issue of securities
- Debt Markets
- Resource Mobilisation in International Capital Market
- Indian Depository Receipts
- Insider Trading
- Takeover Code – An Overview
- Investor Protection
- Foreign Portfolio Investors
- Non – Convertible Redeemable Prefernce Shares
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Infrastructure Investment Trusts
- Examination Question Paper
About The Author
Sangeet Kedia, 41, B.Sc. (H) Maths, is Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Law Graduate from University of Delhi. By propfession, he is the lecurer for various Corporate Law Papers of Company Secretary (CS) and Chartered Accountant (CA) Courses. Along with this, he is also a Consultant for Corporate Laws and Secretarial Matters to number of well reputed companies. He has a teaching and industry experience of more than 15 years. He is the Director of ‘Sangeet Kedia Classes’, a premier Coaching Institute for company Secretary Course. Sangeet Kedia is a well known name since 2000, as a highly reputed teacher, in the CS students fraternity. He is also a Visiting Faculty for Oral Coaching Classes conducted by Northern India Regional Council (NIRC) of ICSI. He has been a Visiting Faculty to ENPC MBA Programme of the Ecole Nationale de Ponts et Chaussees, Paris. He has addressed various career counseling and academic programmes. He was also one of the panelists for judging various competitions such as Company Law Quiz, Elocution, Moot Court,, etc. organized by NIRS of ICSI. He is also the author of many books for the professional courses.