CS Executive Company Accounts and Auditing Practices Book by NS Zad for Dec 2018 Exam. Company Accounts and Auditing Practices by NS Zad. Taxmann Taxmann CS Executive For Company Accounts and Auditing Practices by N.S Zad Applicable for Dec 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Books for Dec 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Company Accounts and Auditing Practices Book by NS Zad
CS Executive Company Accounts and Auditing Practices Book by NS Zad for Dec 2018 Exam
I am indeed gratified by the students, teachers and institutions response to previous Four Editions. It is pride and pleasure that I place the Fifth Edition of book “Company Accounts & Auditing Practices” of CS Executive Course. The syllabus of ICSI Executive has also been revised in the year 2013 and to meet the challenges of new examination pattern I am glad to present this book to the CS Executive students. The book is designed exclusively as per the requirements of CS Examination pattern as prescribed by ICSI.
All the questions and problems are arranged topic-wise covering all the past exams from June 1994 to Dec. 2017 so that student can get 360 degree view of CS examination pattern. Further all the theory questions and practical problems are answered as per the provisions of The Companies Act, 2013. The book is a comprehensive work, with lucid and systematic presentation for theory questions and practical problems as accounting for corporate sector has changed drastically in recent past with introduction of Companies Act, 2013.
Author: N.S Zad
Edition: For Dec 2018 Exam
The unique features of the book are as follows
- All Fully solved theoretical and practical questions of past CS-Executive exams from June 1994 to June 2018
- 260 Fully solved theoretical questions.
- 280 Fully solved practical problems.
- Updated as per Companies Act, 2013.
Division One: Company Accounts
- CHAPTER 1 • Accounting for Issue of Shares
- CHAPTER 2 • Accounting for Right & Bonus Issue
- CHAPTER 3 • Redemption of Preference Shares
- CHAPTER 4 • Buy-back of Shares
- CHAPTERS 5 • Issue & Redemption of Debenture
- CHAPTER 6 • Profit or Loss Prior to Incorporation
- CHAPTER 7 • Underwriting of Shares & Debentures
- CHAPTERS 8 • Company Final Accounts
- CHAPTER 9 • Internal Reconstruction
- CHAPTER 10 • Corporate Restructuring-
- CHAPTER 11 • Corporate Restructuring
- CHAPTER 12 • Consolidation of Accounts
- CHAPTER 13• Valuation of Goodwill & Shares
- CHAPTER 14• Liquidation of Company
- CHAPTER 15• Corporate Financial Reporting
- CHAPTER 16• Overview of Accounting Standards
- CHAPTER 17• Accounting for share based payments (ESOS & ESOP)
- Division Two: Auditing Practices
- CHAPTER 18• Auditing Concepts
- CHAPTER 19• Types of Audit
- CHAPTER 20• Internal Audit
- CHAPTER 21• Internal Control
- CHAPTER 22• Audit Engagement & Documentation
- Solved Paper: CS Executive – June 2017
- Solved Paper: CS Executive – June 2018
About the Author
Shri N S Zad obtained his Commerce degree from Shivaji University of Kolhapur and cleared CS Final Exam in June 2005 held by Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI). He is in teaching line from last 15 years and has vast teaching experience for various professional courses like CA, CS & CMA at IPCC/Executive/Inter & Final Level. He has practical experience for working with medium and large size organizations and firm of Practicing Company Secretaries. He is also writing books for CS & CA Examinations and following books are available.