CS Executive Company Law Book By Sangeet Kedia For June 2018 Exam. Company Law by Sangeet Kedia. Pooja Law House CS Executive Company Law (As per New Syllabus ) By Sangeet Kedia Applicable for June 2018 Exam.
CS Executive Company Law Book By Sangeet Kedia For June 2018
Company Law Book By Sangeet Kedia For June 2018 Exam
Author : Sangeet Kedia
Publisher : Pooja Law House
Edition : For June 2018 Exam
It is with pride and pleasure that r place before the readers the thoroughly revised and updated nineteenth edition of my book for “Company Law” Paper (New Syllabus) of CS Executive Programme, for June 2018 Examination.
The book has following unique features:-
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides information in a well structured manner without compromising technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the law relating to all the aspects of company form of business.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, rules, clarifications, etc. have been incorporated.
- It contains previous year examination questions, including Dec 2017 Examination, along with solutions.
- Even the last minute changes in law have been incorporated in this book.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus prescribed by ICS!.
- Book is highly recommended for students appearing for CS Executive Examination.
2. Classification of Companies
3. Promotion and Formation of Company
4. Memorandum and Articles of Association
5. Membership in a Company
6. Prospectus & Allotment of Securities
7. Share Capital of a Company
10. Registration of Charges
11. General Meetings
12. Divisible Profits and Dividends
14. Audit & Auditors
15. Appointment and Qualification of Directors
16. Meetings of Board and Its Powers
17. Appointment and Remuneration of Key Managerial Personnel
18. Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
19. Registers and Returns
21. Compromises and Arrangements
22. Majority Rule and Minority Rights
23. Oppression and Mismanagement
24. Winding Up
25. Producer Companies
26. Company Secretary
27. Offences, Penalties & Compounding
28. National Company Law Tribunal and national Company law Appellate Tribunal
29. Removal of names of Companies
30. Miscellaneous Topic
31. Limited Liability Partnershi
32. Examination Question paper
About the Author:-
Sangeet Kedia, 42, B.Sc. (H) Maths, is Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Law Graduate from University of Delhi. By propfession, he is the lecurer for various Corporate Law Papers of Company Secretary (CS) and Chartered Accountant (CA) Courses. Along with this, he is also a Consultant for Corporate Laws and Secretarial Matters to number of well reputed companies. He has a teaching and industry experience of more than 15 years.He is the Director of ‘Sangeet Kedia Classes’, a premier Coaching Institute for company Secretary Course.
Sangeet Kedia is a well known name since 2000, as a highly reputed teacher, in the CS students fraternity. He is also a Visiting Faculty for Oral Coaching Classes conducted by Northern India Regional Council (NIRC) of ICSI. He has been a Visiting Faculty to ENPC MBA Programme of the Ecole Nationale de Ponts et Chaussees, Paris.He has addressed various career counseling and academic programmes. He was also one of the panelists for judging various competitions such as Company Law Quiz, Elocution, Moot Court,, etc. organized by NIRS of ICSI. He is also the author of many books for the professional courses.