CS Executive Economic and Commercial Law Book by Amit Vohra For June 2018 Exam. This Book is useful for cs Executive students Appearing in June 2018 Exams. Economic and Commercial Law with Chart Analysis of Concepts, Section and Rules and Cases by CS Amit Vohra. Carvinowledge CS Executive Economic & Commercial Laws Module 1 Paper 3 (Chart Analysis of Concepts , Sections , Rules & Cases) By Amit Vohra Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Executive Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Executive Economic and Commercial Law Book by Amit Vohra
CS Executive Economic and Commercial Law Book by Amit Vohra For June 2018 Exam
Author: CS Amit Vohra
Publisher: Carvinowledge Press (CNP India)
Edition: 5th, For June 2018 Exam
Economic and commercial Laws, is a comprehensive book explaining concepts, theories, and cases with analysis in a lucid and informative manner. It has been developed exclusively for the students-of CS-Executive Programme’ Module – I paper – lII. The book will also be useful ior the practitioners, professionals and industry people’ As an author, I am sensitive to your rearning needs. I believe that presentation is an effective tool that determines the success of authors. For this very reason, r have taken your point of view into consideration. In writing each chapter’ I har-e raken e.en.care to make the content informative as welr as easy and interesting to read. I have put special efforts ro erpia-ir rhe concepts with the herp of summary flow charts for quick recap. The text continues to stress a balanced approach ro Economic and commercial Laws by including the cor”rag” of Sections, important iudiciar cases and pror_isions. Besides this, the book aims for arriving at conceptual clarity through clear and simple language’ A set of prerious r-ear questions from CS-Executive” progruri*e papers along with conceptual questions makes this book a self study guide for the students’.
The unique features of the book are as follows
- know that students need more conceptual clarity to answer questions, we have taken due care while developing r-is manuscript and the book contains the following features.
- comprehensive coverage of the syllabus and study module of Economic and commercial Laws as prescribed by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India’.
- complex concepts have been described in an easy-to-understand manner with simple presentation through flowcharts, examples, explanations, solved cases and past year examination question papers.
- Special care has been taken to maintain an appropriate balance between theoretical concepts’ cases and inter Pretation of rules.
- Quick Recap (Summary for Quick Revision)’ recapitulate the concept for revision purpose.
Economic Laws (70 Marks)
Commercial Laws (30 Marks)