CS Executive Examtime SBEC Question Bank for Dec 2019 Exams: Cs Executive Examtime Question Bank for SBEC setting up of Business Entities & Closure is useful for cs executive New syllabus students Appearing first time in Dec 2019. The Examtime Question Bank comprises Chapter Wise topic wise Solved Question for SBEC i.e setting up of Business Entities & Closure.
Features of EXAM TIME SBEC QUESTION BANK :
- The Book is designed with due consideration of cs Executive New syllabus of iCSI.
- Covers complete content of ICSI module.
- Examtime Question Bank Contains Questions with Answers on every paragraph of ICSI module.
- Covers 800 Solved Question.
- simple and lucid language is used in this Question Bank.
- contains Two online written mock test which will be activated before 2 months of Examtime.
Chapters of Setting up of Business Entities and Closure Question bank :
- Chapter 1 Choice of a Business Organisation 1 – 13
- Chapter 2 Types of Companies 14- 38
- Chapter 3A Charter Documents of Companies 39 – 53
- Chapter 3B Alteration of Charter Documents 54 – 64
- Chapter 4 Legal Status of Registered 65 – 78
- Chapter 5 Formation of LLP 79 – 87
- Chapter 6 Different Forms of Business Organisations & its Registration 88 – 105
- Chapter 7 Formation and Registration of NGO’S 106 – 120
- Chapter 8 Financial Services Organisation and its Registration Process121- 137
- Chapter 9 Startups and its Registration 138 – 152
- Chapter 10 Joint Ventures Collaboration& Special PurposeVehicles153- 161
- Chapter 11 Setting up of Business outside India and Issues Relating Thereto162 – 172
- Chapter 12 Procedure of Conversion of Business Entities 173 – 189
- Chapter 13 Various Initial Registrations & Licenses 190- 210
- Chapter 14 Maintenance of Registers and Records 211 – 217
- Chapter 15 Identifying Laws applicable to Various Industries and their Initial Compliances 218- 236
- Chapter 16 Intellectual Property laws (Provisions applicable for Setting up of Business)237 – 246
- Chapter 17 Compliances under Labor Laws (Provisions applicable for Setting up of Business) 247 – 262
- Chapter 18 Compliances relating to Environmental Laws (Provisions applicable for setting up of Business) 263- 274
- Chapter 19 Dormant Company 275- 286
- Chapter 20 Strike Off and Restoration of Name of the Company and LLP 287 – 301
- Chapter 21 Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process,Liquidation and Winding Up: An Overview 302 – 319
- Chapter 22 Checklist for incorporation & compliances 320 – 325
It gives me immense pleasure to present the 1stedition of the book, this edition covers the entire syllabus into 22 Chapters. The book is designed to supplement ICSI material, it is advisable to use Examtime with ICSI material, No other material required for preparation of subject. The book Contains a maximum number of questions with the solution for easy understanding of the concepts of the subject. The theory is presented in a concise manner. In order to make contents of this book as useful as possible, the discussion is characterized by Use of simple and concise language for easy and quick understanding, the Logical arrangement of topics and sub-topics for each chapter, This book is updated as per ICSI syllabus of the Institute of company secretary of India applicable to June 2019 New syllabus examinations and onwards. I hope that the readers will find this book user-friendly and helpful in the preparation of their examinations.
About the Author: Anupama Shukla is a commerce graduate from maitreyi college Delhi University. She is also a qualified cost accountant from the Institute of cost accountant of India (ICMAI) & M.Com (MAFS) Master of Commerce in management accounting and financial strategy. As far as her work experience is concerned she worked as a commerce faculty in so many renowned coaching institutes for the last 5 years. She is a dynamic and well-known educator in the professional stream. She has taught innumerable students of CA, CS, ICWAI,B.com (P/H) programme on various topics like business law, Taxation, financial management, Accounts, she has imparting coaching to more than 4000 students. She has also authored ExamTime for Tax Law & Practice & Cost and Management Accounting Book for cs Executive with Edutime publication.