CS Professional Advance Company law and Practice Book By Sangeet kedia for June 2018 Exam. Advance Company Law and Practice by Sangeet Kedia. Pooja Law House Advanced Company Law & Practice for CS Professional (New Syllabus) By Sangeet Kedia, Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Professional Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Advance Company law and Practice Book By Sangeet kedia
CS Professional Advance Company law and Practice Book By Sangeet kedia for June 2018 Exam
Author: Sangeet Kedia
Publisher: Pooja Law House
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides information in a well structured manner without compromising technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the advanced law relating to all the aspects of company form of business.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, rules, clarifications, etc. have been incorporated.
- It contains previous year examination questions, including Dec 2017 Examination, along with solutions.
- Even the last minute, changes in law have been incorporated in this book.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus prescribed by rcs!.
- Book is highly recommended for students appearing for CS Professional Examination.
- Company formation and conversion,
- Alterations in the moa & aoa,
- Issue of securities,
- Allotment of securities,
- Membership & transfer of shares,
- Registration of charges,
- General meetings,
- Divisible profits and dividends,
- Preparation & presentation of reports,
- Audit and auditors,
- Appointment & qualification of directors,
- Meetings of board and its powers,
- Appointment and remuneration of key managerial personnel,
- Company secretary,
- Striking off names of companies,
- Offences, penalties &their compounding,
- National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appelate Tribunal,
- Examination question papers
- LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS
- Companies (Amendment ) Act 2017 on overview
About the Author
Sangeet Kedia, 43, B.Sc.(H) Maths, is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Law Graduatefrom University of Delhi. By profession, he is the lecturer for various Corporate Law Papers of Company Secretary (CS) and Chartered Accountant (CA) Courses. Along with this, he is also a Consultant for Corporate Laws and Secretarial Matters to number of well reputed Companies. He has a teaching and industry experience of more than 17 years. He is the Director of “SANGEET KEDIA ACADEMY” (previously known as SANGEET KEDIA CLASSES), a premier Coaching Institute for Company Secretary Course. Sangeet Kedia is a well known name since 2000, as a highly reputed teacher, in the CS students fraternity. He has been a Visiting Faculty for Oral Coaching Classes conducted by Northern India Regional Council (NIRC) of ICSI. He has been a Visiting Faculty to ENPC MBAProgramme ofthe Ecole National de Ponts et Chaussees, Paris. He has addressed prestigious Shri Ram College of Commerce CA-Conffuence, titled as SRCC-Wings of Fire, as a Guest Speaker. He has also addressed various career counseling and academic programmes. He has also been the panelist for judging various competitions such as Company Law Quiz, Elocution, Moot Court, etc. organized by NIRC of ICS!. Sangeet Kedia is also the author of many books forthe professional courses