CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Book by Yogender Bangar for Dec 2018 Exam. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice by Yogender Bangar. Aadhya Prakashan Advanced Tax Laws and Practice by Yogender Bangar Applicable for Dec 2018. Purchase CS Professional Books for Dec 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Book by Yogender Bangar
CS Professional Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Book by Yogender Bangar for Dec 2018 Exam
Author: Yogendra Bangar
Publisher: Aadhya Prakashan
Edition: For Dec 2018 Exam
Comprehensive Guide to Advanced Tax Laws and Practice By Yogendra Bangar and Vandana Bangar. It is with great pride and pleasure that we bring to you our book “Comprehensive Guide to Advanced Tax Laws and Practice”. Our association with the students has helped us to bring this book in its present form – simplified, comprehensive, easy to understand and student friendly.
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Question & Answer Format.
- Coverage of all the latest developments in GST including Circulars and Notification upto 30‑06‑2018 including Illustrations on Practical Issues.
- Coverage of amendments in Customs Laws by the Finance Act, 2018, including latest Circulars, Notifications and Judicial Pronouncements, upto June 30th, 2018.
- Coverage of amendments in Direct Taxes by the Finance Act, 2017 including latest Circulars, Notifications and Judicial Pronouncements, upto June 30th, 2018.
- Coverage of International Taxation, Tax Planning & Tax Management and Practical Problems to illustrate tax planning aspects.
- Past Questions of ICSI examinations.
- Appendix : Solved Paper CS Final December 2017, Module III : Paper – 6
- Appendix : Solved Paper CS Final June 2018, Module III : Paper – 6
PART A: DIRECT TAXES
1. Basic Concepts and Taxation of Individuals – I
2. Basic Concepts & Taxation of Individuals – II
3. Assessment of Various Other Entities (HUF, FIRM/LLP, AND AOP/BOI)
4. Taxation of Companies
5. Taxation of Non Residents
6. Advance Ruling and Other Miscellaneous Topics
7. Transfer Pricing
8. Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements
9. Tax Planning and Tax Management
PART B: INDIRECT TAXES
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST)
10. Basic Concepts
12. Scope of Supply
13. Levy and Collection
14. Composition Levy
15. Time of Supply
16. Value of Supply
17. Place of Supply of Goods or Services
18. IGST – Various Aspects
19. Export and Import
20. Input Tax Credit
21. Exemptions from GST
23. Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes
24. Accounts, Records, Assessment and Audit
26. Payment of Tax, TDS & TCS
29. Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest
30. Demands and Recovery
31. Liability to Pay in Certain Cases
32. Advance Ruling, Appeals and Revision
33. Offences and Penalties
34. Transitional Provisions
35. Miscellaneous Provisions
36. GST Compensation Cess
37. Union Territory Goods and Services Tax
Part C: CUSTOMS LAWS
38. Basic Concepts
39. Classification & Types of Customs Duties
41. Importation and Exportation
43. Duty Drawback
44. Baggage, Postal Articles & Stores
45. Search, Seizure, Confiscation and Miscellaneous Provisions
46. Exemptions, Recoveries, Demands and Refunds
47. Appeals and Revision
48. Advance Rulings and Settlement of Cases
49. Offences & Prosecution
About the Author
Mr. Bangar a member of ICAI, is the founder and pioneer of AADHYAS – Academy and Prakashan. A thorough educationist and a self made man with an excellent academic record throughout, he laid the foundation stone of Aadhya Academy in 1996. Beginning with table coaching to a couple of students, he has over the years, step by step with great determination and hardwork built a strong “Knowledge based” education support system providing a platform to aspiring students to pursue and achieve their goals. He believes in the saying, “Learn as if you were to live forever”,
it is his continuous thirst for knowledge that has gained him a name amongst intellectual heads in the renowned Institutes of Commerce. His commitment for quality education has enabled him to develop a unique method of teaching and learning which retains the strong characteristics of conservative learning and teaching methods developed in lines with the latest technologies. Thus, blending the values of traditional system with the modern concept of education with technology.
His education is B,Com. (Hons.), FCA, CS, FICWA, DISA (ICA) Gold Medalist in B.Com (Hons.) Raj. University,President’s Award holder of the ICSI Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination, Rank holder in Chartered Accountancy Examination, Faculty Member ICA & ICWA Institute in Jaipur, Presently conducting Classes for Professional Courses, Author of various books at UG, PG & professional levels, Contributing articles to leading magazines and newspapers. He is Gold Medalist in B.Com. (Hons.) Raj. University.