CS Professional Corporate Restructuring Book by Anoop Jain For June 2018 Exam. Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency by Anoop Jain. Aj publication CS Professional Corporate Restructuring,Valuation and Insolvency By Anoop Jain Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Professional Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Corporate Restructuring Book by Anoop Jain
CS Professional Corporate Restructuring Book by Anoop Jain For June 2018 Exam
Author: CS Anoop Jain
Publisher: AJ publication
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Unique Features of the Book are as Follows
- Fully Amended ICDR Regulations 2009.
- Fully Amended LODR Regulations 2015.
- Previous Exam Questions with Answers.
- Covering All Aspects of ICSI Module.
- All Latest Amendment. Rules. Regulations. Circular and Notification.
- Chart Analysis and Simplified Language.
PART-A: Corporate Restructuring
Chapter 1-Corporate Restructing,
Chapter 2-Corporate Restructing, (Introduction) Corporate Strategy,
Chapter 3-Merger And Amalgamation (Part-A Basics),
Chapter 4-Merger And Amalgamation (Part-B M/A and Companies Act),
Chapter 5-Merger And Amalgamation (Part-C M/A and other laws),
Chapter 6-Post Merger Reorganisation.
Chapter 7-IDA Merger And Reconstruction,
Chapter 8-Takeover Of Companies (Part-A Basics),
Chapter 9-Takeover Of Companies (Part-B Takeover of Unlisted Companies),
Chapter 10-Takeover Of Companies (Part-C Takeover of listed Companies),
Chapter 11-IDA Merger And Takeover Stories For The Year 2015,
Chapter 12-Legal Documentation,
Chapter 13-Buy Back Of Shares And Securities,
Chapter 14- Alteration And Reduction Of Capital,
Chapter 15-Funding Of Merger And Takeover
PART-B : Corporate Valuation
Chapter 14-Valuation Introduction And Techniques,
Chapter 15-Regulatory Aspects Of Valuation,
Chapter 16-Valuation Of Brands.
PART-C : Corporate Insolvency
Chapter 17- (Sick Industrial Companies Act 1985) ISCA,
Chapter 18- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
Chapter 19-Recovery Of Debts Due To Bank And Financial Institution Act, 1993,
Chapter 20-Sarfaesi Act, 2002,
Chapter 21-Winding Up Of Companies,
Chapter 22-Cross Border Insolvency,
Chapter 23-Insolvency Laws In Global Scenario.
About The Author
- CS ANOOP JAIN is expert and renowned faculty for CS professional CR, DO, ACL AND DRAFTING paper having teaching experience of more than 7 years.
- He is author of many popular and best selling law books.
- In industry he is popularly known as the CORPORATE LAWS WIZARD.
- He is also winner of best MSOP participant award by leSI (NIRC).
- He have diligence and immense ability to learn, relearn and unlearn.
- Inspite being India’s best faculty and accepted in whole country they are still far away from arrogance.
- He have been playing multiple roles since the time they are teachers.
- He is a teachers, motivators, friends, counselors and inspiration for many aspirants.
- He gives students a classroom where they can share their doubts and can receive maximum learning.
- He make students to imbibe all the knowledge given in the class so that they can retain it in the future as well.