CS Professional Corporate Restructuring Book by Sangeet Kedia For June 2018 Exam. Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency by Sangeet Kedia. Pooja Law House CS Professional Corporate Restructuring Valuation and Insolvency New Syllabus By Sangeet Kedia Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Professional Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Corporate Restructuring Book by Sangeet Kedia
CS Professional Corporate Restructuring Book by Sangeet Kedia For June 2018 Exam
It is wi th pride and pleasure that I place before the readers, thoroughly revised and updated fifteenth edition of my book for “Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency” Paper (New Syllabus) of CS Professional Programme, for June 2018 Examination.
Author: Sangeet Kedia
Publisher: Pooja law house Publication
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides information in a well structured manner without compromising technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the law relating to amalgamation, demergeI’, reconstruction and takeover of companies.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, rules, clarifications, etc. have been incorporated.
- It contains previous year examination questions, including Dec 2017 Examination, along with solutions.
- Even the last minute changes in law have been incorporated in this book.
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus prescribed by ICS!.
- Book is highly recommended for students appearing for CS Professional Examination.
- We look forward to the comments, suggestion and criticism from the reader.
- Since the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 has been notified, therefore, a separate Chapter on the said Code has been included and also consequential edits have been made in the relevant Chapters. SICA, 1985 has been repealed consequent to notification of the Insolvency Code, therefore, Chapter on SICA has been omitted from this book.
- All the Chapters have been discussed as per Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made there under.
Part A : Corporate Restructuring (50 Marks)
2. Mergers and Amalgamation
3. Reconstruction and Demerger of Companies
4. Financial Restructuring
6. Funding of mergers and Takeovers
7. Post-Merger Reorganization
Part B : VALUATION (30 MARKS)
8. Valuation of Business and Shares
PART – C: INSOLVENCY (20 MARKS)
9. Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016
10. Winding Up
11. Recovery Of Debts Due To Banks And Financial Institutions Act, 1993
12. Sarfaesi Act, 2002
13. Cross-Border Insolvency
14. Examination Question Papers
About the Author
Sangeet Kedia, 43, B.Sc. (H) Maths, is Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Law Graduate from University of Delhi. By propfession, he is the lecurer for various Corporate Law Papers of Company Secretary (CS) and Chartered Accountant (CA) Courses. Along with this, he is also a Consultant for Corporate Laws and Secretarial Matters to number of well reputed companies. He has a teaching and industry experience of more than 15 years. He is the Director of ‘Sangeet Kedia Classes’, a premier Coaching Institute for company Secretary Course.
He is also a Visiting Faculty for Oral Coaching Classes conducted by Northern India Regional Council (NIRC) of ICSI. He has been a Visiting Faculty to ENPC MBA Programme of the Ecole Nationale de Ponts et Chaussees, Paris. He has addressed various career counseling and academic programmes. He was also one of the panelists for judging various competitions such as Company Law Quiz, Elocution, Moot Court,, etc. organized by NIRS of ICSI. He is also the author of many books for the professional courses.