CS Professional Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings Book by S.K Aggarwal, Abha Aggarwal for June 2018 Exam. Reliance Concise Concepts on Drafting, Appearances & Pleadings By S.K Aggarwal & Abha Aggarwal. Reliance Concise Concepts On Drafting , Appearances & Pleadings For CS Professional by S.K Aggarwal & Abha Aggarwal Applicable for June 2018 Exam. Purchase CS Professional Books for June 2018 Exams, this book is not available in pdf format.
CS Professional Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings Book by S.K Aggarwal, Abha Aggarwal
CS Professional Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings Book by S.K Aggarwal, Abha Aggarwal for June 2018 Exam
Important concepts as per study material have been explained through flow chart & diagrams wherever needed so that the entire chapter is at a glance for quick understanding. After this, updated suggested answers to questions as asked in the past 25 relevant examinations have been incorporated in each chapter with categorization viz, Short Notes (SN), Distinguish Between (DB), Descriptive Questions (DQ) and Practical Questions (PQ). The objective is to provide the students with authentic and result oriented material to pass the examinations at first attempt.
Author: S.K Aggarwal & Abha Aggarwal
Edition: For June 2018 Exam
Key Features of the Book are as Follows
- Strictly as per the suggestions, Recommendations & Level of Knowledge.
- Prescribed by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Updated as per the Law & Provisions Currently Prevailing.
1.- General Principles of Drafting and Relevant Substantive Rules
2. – Contracts, Agreements, Guarantee, Arbitration
3. – Promissory Note, POA, Will, HP & Family Settlement Deeds
4. – Deeds of Sale of Land, Building, Mortgage, License and Lease
5. – Assignment/Debt, IPR, PD, Trust, Gift
6. – Writs, SLP, Opinions
7.- Drafting of Agreements under the Companies Act
10.- Compounding of Offences
11. -Objective Questions
12. -Fill in the Blanks
13. -Correct Incorrect Questions
14. -Matching the Statements
15. -Similar Words/Concepts